Velvet Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Brethren, the Garou.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Job Occupations!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daciana
Luna of the Twilight Pack
Daciana

Race: Lycanthrope
Biography:

Job Occupations! Empty
PostSubject: Job Occupations!   Job Occupations! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:41 pm

Unfortunately, the only thing that I am able to offer anyone that is seeking a job on this forum, or is interested in one; is my gratitude. Sadly, at this time, I can not afford to offer anyone money.

However, if you are interested in the position of an Admin, a Moderator, or a Roleplaying Mentor, please feel free to contact either myself, or Ileana and well will discuss among ourselves which position we feel you would be best qualified for.

Admins. If you are seeking the position of an Admin, we ask that you have at least some experience in forum Moderation. This will allow you control over most of the forum, and we ask that you keep an eye on things when either Ileana, or myself are not around.

Moderators do not really require experience in moderation, but we do ask that you know the ins and outs of forum Roleplaying. You will be designated to specific sections of the forum and make sure that all things go accordinly to our rules.

Roleplaying Moderators/Mentors. The one thing we look for in this is your experience in Roleplaying. As a forum Mentor/Moderator, your job would be to teach anyone who seeks assistance.

Any questions?
Back to top Go down
https://velvettwilight.board-directory.net

Job Occupations!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Velvet Twilight :: Rules of Velvet Twilight :: Rules-
Jump to: