Velvet Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Brethren, the Garou.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Rules of Velvet Twilight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daciana
Luna of the Twilight Pack
Daciana

Race: Lycanthrope
Biography:

General Rules of Velvet Twilight Empty
PostSubject: General Rules of Velvet Twilight   General Rules of Velvet Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:44 pm

God-Modding is forbidden.

Anyone who created a character that "can not be killed" will be immediately banned. Every creature is designed with a weakness, a specific flaw. If you know it, use it. Please do not make me shut down this forum for such petty things.

Do not be judgemental of someone's Roleplaying ability and skills.

There are some that may have joined that do not know much of Roleplaying and may need help. If asked, please be polite and curteous enough to lend a helping hand. You don't have to if you don't wish to, that is after all, why I'm here. : )

There is no such things as a " better forum ".

I am only creating this to the best of my ability. If you have any tips, questions, or comments, you may be able to reach me at D_r_a_v_e_n@hotmail.com

Since this is an Adult forum, Rules for any erotic Roleplaying or storytelling are listed below.

- You are not to invite yourself into an Erotic Roleplay without being asked to join. Some people do not wish to have a specific aspect of their Roleplaying to be interrupted. Some do this to develop their characters more deeply.

-You are not allowed to slander any of the posts, in any way. Comments, just like on any other post, are more than welcome, but do not slander the posts or the two, or perhaps more, people that were involved with it. If there is something about it that you find offensive, speak with them in a private message.

-Do not come to the administrators and tell us that we have to remove this section, because it is a form of roleplay, and regardless of a single person's view upon it, it is something that many people take very seriously. Your request for us to get rid of this section, at least if you ask me, will be immediately disregarded.

-Don't make a disgusting display out of Erotic roleplay or stories. Sexual activities are a beautiful thing, please don't make them seem otherwise.

Guidelines

- Roleplaying on Forums is a turn-based design. It is imperitave that you read through each post that is made within the thread you are involved in, in order to keep up with the plot.

***Most important***

Have fun. That is all I basically ask of you, that and don't break the rules. : )
Back to top Go down
https://velvettwilight.board-directory.net

General Rules of Velvet Twilight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Velvet Twilight :: Rules of Velvet Twilight :: Rules-
Jump to: